2015 Ph.D. Computational Biology (Pursuing)
2012 M.Sc. Bioinformatics, CCS University, Meerut, India
2010 B.Sc. Biotechnology, IIMT College of Medical Sciences, Meerut, India
2007 Intermediate, R.G. College, Meerut, India
2005 High School, R.G. College, Meerut, India
2014 Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) Fellowship from the Department of Science & Technology (DST) for pursuing Ph.D.
Area of Research Interest
Genomics, Next Generation Sequencing, Annotation of Genomic Variants, Homology Modeling, Docking analysis, Protein Structural Analysis, Computational Systems Biology, Genome Scale data visualization (CIRCOS, BRIG).
Projects in Bioinformatics
- Homology Modeling of CYP141 in Mycobacterium tuberculosis and in-Silico Identification of Binding Sites and Docking Analysis.
- From Genome to chemical compounds: Fungal Secondary Metabolites.
- Crowdsourcing Genome analysis and annotation of Acinetobacter baumannii.
- Annotation of bacterial cellulose synthase genes in Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37RV.
Seminars /Poster Presented
- Presented a poster on Stem cell in Biotech Fest “Surya-2008” held on 29th Feb-1st March, 2008 at ITS Paramedical College Ghaziabad.
- Got 7th rank in pioneer science competition, Meerut.
- Member of an organizing committee for the International workshop entitled “UK-India workshop on Tackling the Emergence of Antimicrobial Resistance: Increasing Awareness and facilitating research network” held on November 7th – 10th, 2016 at CSIR-IMTECH.
- Attended AMR DxC Summer workshop entitled “Antimicrobial Resistance Diagnostics Challenge” organized by C-CAMP and the University of Edinburgh held on July 4th 7th, 2017.
- Worked as trainee in Integrative Basic Life Science Department, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
- Organized a crowdsourcing activity for undergraduate students for training on genome annotation methods. Participated as the coordinator and the resource person for the project.
Genome Informatics, NGS data analysis, System biology and Biological network analysis, Genome visualization: Circos, BRIG
Microarray data analysis using MATLAB.
Phylogenetic analysis: MEGA 4.7
Protein Modeling: Modeler, GENO3D, RASMOL, VMD, Chimera, Procheck, SAVES, Phyre, Robetta, Rosetta, HMMster, PDBSum..
Operating System: MS Windows, Linux (Ubuntu)
Scientific Computing: MATLAB